(832) 594-1265 Katy and I'll help you comprehend all the fees and point out any errors.
(832) 594-1265 There are certain basic costs linked to closing the sale of a house. These costs are commonly divided between the buyer and seller, as noted in the sales contract. Many are customary, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Texas to help show you through the process.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we hammer out your transaction, I'll not only work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also campaign for lower closing costs. And once we've come to an agreement, I'll give a detailed list of the closing costs so you are informed of exactly what you're paying for.
If you're buying a property in Fort Bend County, you'll get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's past experiences and is required to be within an appropriate range so you're not stunned when you arrive at the closing appointment. I'll be willing to look over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that appear to be out of the ordinary.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.